NOW HIRING - CUSTOMER SERVICE/ SALES CO-ORDINATOR
Do you have a passion and proven record in Sales? Do you have a passion for motorsports, rotaries and all things aftermarket? Then we want you!!!
The team is looking to expand their sales department and a position is now available for a customer service/sales co-ordinator. We need someone that can help build and structure our sales department and to help take the business to the next level. The right person will have great customer service skills and be able to forge strong relationships with both retail and trade customers. You must be self motivated and have initiative to get the job done and help meet our customer’s needs, this is our number one priority!!!
Your responsibilities and daily tasks will include the following:
· Outbound orders
· Stock ordering
· Inventory control
· Assistance in setting pricing structures
· Pro-active monitoring of competitors pricing
· Telephone enquiries and sales and following up potential sales
· Attendance of major race meetings running a trade stand (interstate travel involved)
Pac Performance is an Australian owned business specialising in building rotary powered vehicles from the ground up. We are a reseller of rotary and aftermarket spare parts, with manufacturing and fabricating services located in Revesby NSW. We are a rapidly expanding company, looking for a new, passionate, committed and driven team member who is willing to play a big part in achieving our company’s target sales and goals.
The following skills are required:
· At least 3 years in sales/customer service
· Interest and/or experience in motorsports and/or aftermarket automotive industry
· Outbound telesales experience providing outstanding phone based customer service
· Basic technical knowledge of Turbochargers/ rotary products and have an appetite for learning
· Must be computer literate and able to use various software such as Microsoft word, excel. Knowledge of MYOB would be ideal but not essential.
If you are a person who has achieved great results before and looking for a challenge, apply now by emailing your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 31st January 2018