**PLEASE NOTE - DUE TO THE SIZE AND WEIGHT OF THIS ITEM ANY SHIPPING REQUIREMENTS WILL BE ORGANISED & QUOTED AFTER PURCHASE - ALTERNATIVELY, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A FULL QUOTE PRIOR TO PLACING YOUR ORDER: email@example.com **
Stop messing around with those annoying trolley jacks and car stands, take your garage game to the next level with a Quick Jack Portable Hoist System!
The QuickJack BL-7000EXT portable automotive hoist system is the ultimate tool for DIY and racing enthusiasts looking to do a lot with a little space. Do what you love faster, safer and easier than before.
The BL-7000EXT, like the 7000SLX is a true 3,175kg (7,000 lbs.) capacity extreme duty automotive lift, but with an extended length for vehicles with long wheelbases. This provides more even support across a longer reach when needed.
Being the highest-rated hoist system in the Quick Jack range, it features specially enhanced upper frame rails, reinforced with box-welded steel to reduce all deflection. And with the extended 1930mm platforms, you get the utmost in safety, stability and lift point reachability. There’s never been a car lift this portable and still so powerful.
All Quick Jack hoists are manufactured by the same people who build professional shop and garage hoist systems, but the key difference is, you can take the BL-7000EXT with you almost anywhere. Toss it in the trunk or backseat when you're on the move, and stow it away in a corner when you're not. After initial one-time assembly, setting up your QuickJack is a snap. Just drop it on the floor and connect the power. Then place position the light-weight jack frames and rubber blocks beneath your vehicle. That's it. Press the up button and go!
With a three-inch collapsed height, the QuickJack can get in where other jacks only wish they could. And without any cross members, you can match frame positions to almost any vehicle width.
Hoist in use below with the optional SUV High Lift Adaptor Kit for additional clearance.
- 3,175 kg (7,000 lbs.) capacity
- Extended length for long wheelbases (1,930mm)
- From stow to go in less than 60-seconds
- Dual-position automatic safety lock bars engage automatically as the lift rises
- Dual locking positions – mid level and full rise
- Reinforced upper rails for added strength
- Extended, cantilevered rubber block trays provide increased rubber block reach
- Portable power unit features a remote push-button control for simple operation
- Steel mounted UHMW wheels provide effortless rolling of jack frames on floor
- Remote pendant control features a 13-foot cord
- Power unit features a built-in hydraulic flow divider for precise equalized lifting
- Open-center design for clear under car access
- Quick-connect/disconnect hoses for fast and convenient set-up
- Convenient handles allow for easy positioning of the jack frames
- Strong 14-gauge welded steel frames
- It’s a jack you can use when you need it then conveniently store out of the way
- Provides quick wheels-free convenience for brake and tire service and clear undercarriage access of all types of vehicles
- Low-profile jack frames fit under most race cars
- Powerful hydraulic cylinders eliminate the need for screw mechanisms
- Integrated power-assist canisters increase the lowering speed
- Hydraulic cylinders feature integrated velocity-fuse safety valves
- A convenient metal carrier with handle keeps the power unit protected and easily mobile
- Includes an eight piece set of adjustable and stackable rubber lift blocks to support cars at precise locations for increased stability and safety
- Detailed installation, maintenance and safety instructions accompany each QuickJack system
- Durable powder coat finish
EACH KIT INCLUDES 2X LIFT PLATFORMS