Turbosmart might be famous for fitting a lot of performance into small packages but that doesn’t mean we don’t appreciate the fact that sometimes bigger is, indeed, better. This is exactly the premise behind the Big Bubba range.
Big Bubba is, as its name suggests, big, bold and in-your-face. It is by far the largest valve in the Turbosmart range. But it’s not all about the size and looks – Big Bubba packs a lot of punch too! With a heavy duty, CNC billet aluminium body and components and a 52mm (2.05”) hard anodised aluminium two-piece piston, Big Bubba gives a new meaning to the term “hardcore”.
Big Bubba has been designed for big horsepower, high performance and high boost turbo and supercharger applications. If you’re looking for an inconspicuous, valve for your small capacity, low boost daily driver you will need to look elsewhere!
All the owners of big and small block Chevs and Fords, drag rotaries, straight sixes and big turbo diesels looking for a better response from your turbo or supercharger – the Big Bubba is for you!
- Precision machining and assembly – the piston and valve body are measured to mere fractions of a millimetre, and perfectly matched to fit each other exactly. Because of this precision, an O-ring is not needed to create an effective seal
-CNC billet aluminium body and components
- Huge 50.8mm/2” inlet and outlet
- Lightweight 52mm (2.05”) hard anodised aluminium two-piece piston
- -4AN threaded vacuum port
- V-band mounting system interchangeable with the Race Port
- Weighs only 790 grams (1.7lbs)
- Designed, manufactured and validated in-house at Turbosmart HQ
- Alloy Hose Adapter/Weld Flange
- V-Band Clamp
- Green Spring Rated -12 to -8 InHg (installed)