Backed by over 30 years of hands-on experience with the rotary platform, our rotary engine packages offer proven performance & reliability in a complete bolt-in solution for those looking to upgrade their current engine combo or power up a custom build.
Everything in-house - Equipped with our own state of the art balancing machine and 4-axis CNC machines for all machining work, consistency & accuracy is assured and is one of many key points behind our success both on the street & track.
Mild to Wild - No matter what your requirements are, we can piece together & build an engine package to suit your particular application perfectly, based on your goals & expectations - whether you're simply looking for a fresh combo for your weekend cruiser or something a little more serious for those with drag racing aspirations.
When we say a Complete Package, we mean it! - When it comes to being able to deliver results and ensure reliability & consistency, matching components to each other is a critical factor for success. As so, our preferred option is to supply our customers with the lot, from the throttle body to the sump & everything in between - perfect matched & professionally assembled in-house, ready to drop into the engine bay of your car!
Step it up & kit It Out - Want to get the very best performance from your engine package? We have a range of upgrades on offer that can be combined with your package, including aftermarket intake options, Electric DBW Throttlebody setups & additional injectors to name a few. We are also able to offer customers a range of turbo combos & hot-side packages to compliment your new engine - assembled & plumbed ready to go.
- Fresh Built 13B Street or Full Bridgeport / Clearanced Rotors, Balanced Rotating Assembly, Stud & Dowelled
- Billet By Pac Front, Mid & End Plates
- 2x New Rotors Housings
- Billet By Pac Oil Pedestal
- New Water Pump Assembly with Modified Housing
- Complete OEM Intake Setup With Throttlebody (Aftermarket options available, incl DBW T/Body - See upgrades tab)
- Push-lock Vacuum Line Conversion
- CAS with Pac Cover
- 120A High Output Alternator & Multi Rib Pulley Kit
- Billet Thermostat Housing & Thermostat
- New Oil Pressure, Coolant & Air Temp Sensors
- 2000cc Injectors & Billet Fuel Rails With Speedflow Crimp Fittings & Braided Line
- Custom Oil Filler Neck
- System1 Serviceable Oil Filter
- New Sump With Custom Baffle Plate & Temp Sensor
- Early Model Timing Cover With 3/4" Turbo Drain
- Rear Counterweight (suit auto or manual)
- All powder coating & painting (custom colours also available $POA)
All engine packages are built to order with a fast turnaround and we suggest that if you are interested in purchasing or have any questions about engine packages that you give us a call at the workshop so we can discuss your requirements and options. Our end goal is to provide our customers with a setup perfectly matched to their application and so the more information you can provide the better.
For all engine package enquiries call +612 9792 7076 or stop by our workshop at 2/22 Violet Street, Revesby NSW.