Designed and manufactured in Australia, by Pac Performance, Billet by Pac products are built under strict quality control to precise tolerances and have been tried & tested, in house, for over 12 years. The Billet by Pac engine plates, including the 20B Center Plate, are a one-piece design, retaining all water cooling capabilities just like OEM Mazda plates which make them suitable for street and/or track use.
A direct replacement for OEM 20B center plate, and offering a longer lifespan, the Billet by Pac 20B Center Plate has been proven to offer an increase in engine strength, assembly rigidity and in-turn, engine reliability and power potential - built to withstand high-stress motorsport applications!
The unique one-piece design of our Billet by Pac plates provides a true running surface for the rotor and will not suffer the same issues that the more common two-piece designs can, such as inserts moving or flexing under boost. Our specialty hardened wear face coating has also proven tougher than OEM and provides exceptional oil retention properties for improved side seal longevity.
Porting options for the plates are vast, with customers being able to choose one of our Pac-spec standard ports, both mild & bridge port or, customers can supply a template for their own port design to be used. We can also supply blank, un-ported plates for use with Peripheral Port engines.
Billet by Pac billet rotary engine plates are currently in service in a large fleet of PAC built vehicles and Australian record holders for both street & track and have been proven by many high profile, local and international drag racing teams such as Major League Racing and Quiles Turbo Racing in the USA/PR.
- As used in the Pac Mazda6 SP & a number of record-breaking cars around the world
- Increases engine strength & assembly rigidity
- Improves reliability and power potential of your rotary engine
- Unique one-piece design - No chance of an insert moving or flexing under boost
- All water-cooling provisions retained, providing complete cooling to the rotor housings
- 1kg lighter than the factory item
- Compatible with OEM engine components
- Can be used with OEM oil pumps & dry sump systems
- All threaded holes feature inserts for longevity and strength, hand-fitted & checked for consistency
- Built under strict quality control to precise tolerances
- Solid bearing support for high boost and high RPM engines
- Hardened wear face coating - Tougher than OEM with excellent oil retention properties for side seal longevity
- Direct bearing oil feed
- Plates are available with Pac-spec ports or can be ported to customer supplied template- See options tabs
- Fully serviceable if damaged
- As used in our Mazda 6 SP & a number of other record-breaking cars around the world
- 20B 3 Rotor Engines
- High Power Competition Turbocharged Setups
- Drag Racing, Circuit, Drift & any other high-stress motorsport applications
- OEM replacement
For enquiries please email Rocky directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out a behind the scenes look at the manufacturing process of Billet by Pac plates here
Billet by Pac prides itself in offering a high level of customer service which doesn’t stop once the plates are delivered. Backed with 30 years of on-track rotary experience in both engine building and tuning knowledge, Rocky is on hand to help with any questions you may have whilst you are building your project.When you make a purchase with Billet by Pac you aren’t just buying a product, you are joining the Billet by Pac family.