Keeping your automatic transmission cool is of utmost importance, especially in high-performance or heavy driving conditions. To combat rising trans temps, we've pieced together a universal Transmission Cooling Kit comprising of proven components that we've tried and tested over the years.
The ready-to-bolt-up kit is based around a large, stacked plate aluminium B&M Supercooler that offers a great balance between performance and compact size. With 1/2" NPT fittings, it's easily adapted to steel braided line and AN fittings.
A solid performer on its own in many applications, due to our recommended positioning of the core on our Mazdas with limited space being at the rear of the car, we chose to combine it with a high-quality 12" electric fan to further improve cooling, even while the car is stationary. For example, when staging at the drag strip or on the trans brake - A time where your transmission is under an extreme amount of stress.
When mounting the cooler, it is important to do so with the proper precautions so as to reduce the chances of damaging the core due to vibration etc... A set of anti-vibration mounts is included in the kit to ensure a secure mount whilst also allowing for an acceptable amount of play.
- Complete setup, ready to bolt in
- Proven performance in highly-stressed applications
- Large stacked plate alloy core provides efficient cooling under high loads
- Pressure tested to 200psi.
- 1/2" NPT fittings easily adaptable to AN fittings
- Ideal for racing and heavy-duty applications
- H/Duty 225W 12V 12" Fan
- Anti-vibration mounts provided
- Genuine B&M Core - Not Chinese copies
- High-performance vehicles
Core Only - 330mm x 292mm x 45mm
Core / Fan & Mounts - 330mmx305mmx140mm