The FD RX7 is an iconic rotary sports car with plenty going for it in the looks and handling department however, when it comes to power, the factory sequential twin turbo setup for many enthusiasts is lacking...
The best way to rectify this is a single turbo conversion and so we have developed a full, bolt-on kit to suit the FD RX7, Series 6-8, comprised of tried and tested components & quality fabrication work.
Included in the kit is all the gear you need to swap out the factory twin turbo setup making it great for the DIY'er, we can even supply, as additional extras, an enclosed Air Box setup & a custom 3" high-flow exhaust system to complete the job - See extras tabs
Installation of the kit will see your FD transformed, with amazing engine response and enough power on tap to make the car an absolute ball to drive! Power potential with this kit will be comfortably in the 300 to 500rwhp range with all the required supporting upgrades, depending on fuel type and boost levels*.
The FD RX7 Single Turbo Upgrade Kit is available with two Garrett Turbo options; the GTX3582R Gen II and the larger GTX3584RS Gen II. Both turbos offering great power potential and response, all in a compact size.
- Bolt-on kit
- Amazing balance of power and response
- Great power potential
- Developed on RHD vehicle for perfect fit-up (will also fit LHD vehicles)
- High quality fabricated steam Pipe manifold
- Genuine Garrett turbo with V-Band entry exhaust housing
- Quality stainless braid oil & water lines with dash fittings
- Dump pipe pre-wrapped in titanium heat wrap
- Garrett - Advancing Motion Turbocharger (GTX3582R GENII or GTX3584RS GENII) V-Band Exh Housing
- Turbosmart ProGate WG50 Wastegate
- Steam pipe turbo manifold
- 3" Mandrel bent dump pipe w/ Plumb back provision (wrapped)
- Oil & Water Lines
- Oil Drain
- New exhaust manifold gasket
- All mounting hardware
- Optional custom 3" high-flow exhaust, FMIC Kit & Air Box also available - See extras tabs
* All HP levels quoted are based on our vehicles tested. Individual results will be based on the health and build quality of the engine, porting and all supporting upgrades including fuel & ignition system, engine management fuel type and the final tune.