Convert your carby-fed rotary to electronic fuel injection with this complete Rotary EFI Package and enjoy the added tunability, reliability, fuel economy & horsepower EFI delivers.
Providing you with everything you need to run fuel injection on your 12A or 13B rotary engine, this setup is available in two variations as either a base kit which is a direct bolt-on replacement for a Webber IDA carburettor as well as as a full kit including a new lower intake manifold & gasket to suit your particular series engine & porting. Turbo applications are also supported with an IDA plenum & larger injectors with $POA.
As with all of our package deals and kits aimed at the home DIY’er, when we say this package comes with everything you need to get the job done, we mean it! No getting halfway through the job and realising you’re missing something or you don’t have the correct part, no more searching around for parts to complete the task, it’s all there, included in the kit at one awesome package price.
This kit is the most comprehensive rotary EFI package of its kind on the market, offering a complete solution, and to make it even better, upgrades & extras are available to suit your application, including forced induction - simply select your requirements from the options & extras tabs.
- Direct bolt-on setup for the rotary engine
- The most comprehensive rotary EFI package on the market
- Pre-assembled - ready to bolt on and plumb up
- Manifolds available to suit 12A & 13B engines of all series & porting configurations
- Improved tunability, reliability, fuel economy & horsepower
- Suits standard engines & ported
- IDA Plenums available to suit Forced induction – See extras tab
- Upgrade to fuel & ignition ECU available – See options tab
- 50mm IDA Throttle Body
- Billet Fuel Rails
- Intake Trumpets
- K&N Filter
- TPS with terminated plug
- Microtech LT-9c ECU & Loom (Fuel only ECU - Fuel & Ignition Upgrade also available – See options tab
- Genuine Bosch 590cc Injectors & Plugs
- Lower Intake Manifold & gasket – See package options (does not come with base kit)
- OMP Silicon Hose Kit
- Throttle Cable - Choose vehicle from options tabs