Give your VW or Audi 2.0L TSI engine a serious performance boost with this Garrett Advancing Motion Stage 1 Powermax GT2260S Turbo Upgrade. Engineered as a direct bolt-on setup that maintains OEM installation specifications, this awesome upgrade maximizes efficiency and flow with a massive 17% increase in flow compared to the stock OEM IS38 turbo - resulting in peak power increases over the OEM turbocharger up to 485HP* (362kW) delivering exhilarating top end and a solid mid-range kick, all whilst retaining factory-like low-down response!
The Garrett Stage 1 Powermax VW/Audi GT2260S Turbo Upgrade comes fully assembled, ready to bolt on with a pre-calibrated electronic actuator and all additional ancillary components required for the installation for direct OEM fitment.
Upgrade Out Of The Box
Another worthwhile upgrade for your turbo setup is the Turbosmart VR1 BOV which is a direct-fit replacement for the OEM unit that is prone to leakage. When purchasing your new turbo, why not add a new BOV to your cart as well and we'll fit it up for you free of charge so the whole setup is ready to drop straight in! See Upgrades tab
- Comp Inducer: 47mm
- Comp Exducer: 60mm
- Turbine Inducer: 50mm
- Turbine Exducer: 45mm
- Best bang-For-Your-Buck Turbo Upgrade For VW & Audi 2.0L TSI
- Direct Bolt-On Upgrade Retaining OEM-like Fitment & Looks
- +17% flow compared to IS38 turbo (stock Golf R)
- Provides Strong Mid-Range & Top End Pull Whilst Retaining Factory-Like Response
- Peak power Increase Up To 485HP* (362kW)
- GTX Gen II compressor wheel aero
- Mar-M alloy turbine wheel rated for up to 1050C
- Stainless steel turbine housing rated for up to 1050C
- Fully machined speed sensor port
- Latest generation of journal-bearing rotor group
- 360-degree thrust bearing – reinforced for application
- Compatible With OEM Replacement Aftermarket Intake Systems & Dump Pipes
- GT2260S Turbo
- Compressor Inlet Snout
- Water Outlet Adaptor
- Oil Inlet & Outlet Adaptors
- Required Hardware
WARNING: Maximum allowable turbocharger speed is 185krpm (Stage 1) | 165krpm (Stage 2). The use of this product above max turbocharger speed is at the owner’s risk, and can result in damage and premature failure. To protect the turbocharger from overspeed when operating, a speed sensor port is machined into the compressor housing for the fitment of speed sensor part numbers 781328-0003 (includes sensor and gauge), and 781328-0004 (includes speed sensor). Speed sensors sold separately.
*Performance results of this product are highly dependent upon your vehicle’s modifications and tuning/calibration. The target power has been calculated based strictly on choke flow of the compressor map (total turbo capability), which represents the potential flywheel power.