RC Comp Series - Hammer Front Race Wheel
Strength, precision and style is what you can expect from RC Components one-piece forged race wheels. The unique engineering of these wheels offers superior strength while being among the lightest wheels in the industry, giving you the edge over the competition.
• Forged & machined out of 6061-T6 aluminum
• Unique one-piece design offers superior strength and trueness
• Available in 15" and 17" diameters.
• Multiple offsets and bolt patterns available (See below)
• SFI 15.2 certified - Drag Race Front Wheels
The Hammer is a 10-spoke design that features accents that run from the center of the wheel and transition onto the outer edge of the rim. Like all Comp Series wheels, the Hammer is available in your choice of a polished, black, Eclipse, or Eclipse Prism finish. RC Comp Series wheels are proudly made in the USA, for more information give us a call at 02 9792 7076 to speak to a sales associate.
Note: RC Comp Series Wheels Are Not For Street Use.
- 15 x 3.5"
- 17 x 2.25" (Anglia spindle mount only)
- 17 x 4" (Anglia/ Strange spindle mount only)
- 17 x 4.5"
- 1.75" (15" wheel only)
Wheel Bolt Pattern
- 4 x 110mm
- 4 x 114.3mm
- 5 x 4.50"
- 5 x 4.75"
- 5 x 5.0"
- 5 x 5.5"
- 5 x 114mm
- 5 x 120mm
- Eclipse Cut (Black & Raw Aluminium)
- Eclipse Prism (Black & Polished Aluminium)
- Solid Black
For pricing and availability please call our workshop on 02 9792 7076 or email email@example.com