Is your brake pedal feeling a bit soft after installing a larger brake upgrade? This is a common issue with the factory brake booster and master cylinder setup not being able to push enough fluid.
To solve this issue we have developed a Brake Booster & Dual Reservoir 1" Bore Brake Master Cylinder Upgrade kit to suit RX3/808 & 323 (RWD). This upgrade in our eyes is a must for vehicles with large brake upgrades including multi-piston calipers like those found in our 11.5" Twin Piston & 12" Wilwood Brake Upgrade kits.
The master cylinder comes standard with dual reservoirs but we do offer the option to upgrade to a remote reservoir setup which is an engineer certification requirement and also a recommended upgrade to move the fluid res away from areas of high heat in turbocharged cars - See options tab
*Remote Reservoir Conversion Kit Shown
- Direct Bolt-In Replacement
- Firmer brake pedal with a more direct feel
- New reservoirs & caps - No leaks
- 3-stud booster bolt flange
- Brake hardline Kit, fittings & clip set also available - See extras tab
- New Brake Booster
- 1" Bore - Twin Reservoir Master Cylinder
- RX3 808 coupe, sedan and Wagon
- 323 Hatch & Wagon (RWD)
- Upgrade kits to suit other Mazda Models also available on an exchange basis - Call for details
**PLEASE NOTE - Some modification to vehicle may be required for fitment where an OE 4-bolt booster is used, eg. in some 323s.**