***PLEASE NOTE - This is a special order item. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to place an order***
The MicroTech LT-9C ECU features simple, easy to use tuning software with adjustments able to be made via laptop or the MicroTech handset. With it's simple and straightforward installation and it’s extremely attractive price the LT-9C is a popular choice for people wanting to a more versatile ECU.
With 4 injector & ignition outputs as standard the Microtech LT-9C has the capability to work with 4 cylinder engines and 2 rotors as well as controlling sequential injection and direct fire igntion on 4 cylinder and 2 rotor Mazda rotary engines. It will also support most factory ignition systems such as multi coil and distributor as well as aftermarket ignition systems such as CDi’s or MSD. For the best bang for your buck combo however, the MicroTech LT-9C is commonly used with the MicroTech X4 igniter box, providing an extremely high output direct fire ignition system without breaking the bank.
An exciting new feature added to the Microtech LT-9C is the addition of a CAN output which will allow the MicroTech ECU to connect directly to most common aftermarket dash loggers such as the MicroTech LTC Pro, Racepak, PCS or MoTec. The MicroTech transmits data via the CAN bus at 1 Mbit/second.
- 16 Bit Motorola Processor
- Supports up to 4 Cyl & 2 Rotor Engines
- Support for most factory multi coil & distributor ignitions & aftermarket systems
- 4 injector outputs- 4 ignition outputs
- RPM Tuning Range 500rpm to 12,000rpm
- Sequential, Group Fire and Staged Injection Modes
- 25psi MAP sensor standard (30 & 45 psi upgrades available
- 2 Step/Launch Control Limiter
- Multiple outputs for features like shift lights, thermo fans, idle motors & 2-step/launch control
- 1 Year Warranty