High-performance rotary engines, especially when turbocharged require attention to be paid to their breathing and so it is often common practice to increase the size of the breather provision on the engine oil filler neck. Then, in the end, you're still left with an ugly factory filler in a less than ideal position. For those running FD 13B with the factory plastic filler neck, you don't even have that option.
In an effort to negate the need to mess around with an OEM setup, we have developed our own custom Rotary Oil Filler Neck, equipped with your choice of -8 or -10 AN breather (other sizes avail on request) and a high-quality screw-on o-ringed cap, featuring the iconic PAC rotor logo. Stainless hardware is also included.
These filler necks are a direct bolt-on swap for the factory filler on all 12A & 13B blocks, including S4/5 13BT and Cosmo 13B & 20B & come with a durable black powder coat finish (polished option also available).
- Direct bolt-on swap
- Large breather provision -8 or -10 (other sizes avail on request)
- Better positioning of oil filler
- Screw-on cap with o-ring for superior sealing (with logo or without)
- Alloy construction - will not crack/split like a factory plastic filler
- Stainless hardware included
- Durable powder coat finish