The new Pro-Gate 50 Electronic Wastegate or eWG50 as we like to call it, is one of Turbosmart’s latest offerings for advanced boost control on today's high performance, boosted cars. A fully electronic actuated wastegate based around the hugely popular & successful GenV ProGate50 framework, now able to provide more control than ever before!
Utilising the GenV wastegate body, the eWG50 is completely compatible with all previous WG50 mountings, meaning if you're upgrading from a WG50 your new eWG50 will bolt straight on, with the same flexibility for mounting orientation will match your existing manifold & outlet position etc...
Despite the enlarged top hat to accommodate the new electronics system, Turbosmart's engineers have kept things as compact as possible, with installation & setup is simplified with no springs, no hoses and no boost reference signal to worry about, nor any of the limitations associated with any of them. No more ‘Minimum’ boost levels associated with base spring pressure or the heat-related issues with hoses. If your manifold priority is good enough, you can set your boost anywhere from zero up to ‘full-send’ – with a few simple keystrokes on your laptop or tuning interface.
This is the future of boost control!
- Uses same flanges as the standard WG50 wastegate for easy bolt-on upgrade
- Class Leading, CFD & Bench Validated Flow Performance
- Nitronic 40 Valve Guide & High Temp 347 SS Body
- Liquid Cooled, Electronic Actuator
- Strap Type V-band clamps
- User Adjustable Actuator Position
- Onboard Analog 0-5V Wastegate Position Sensor
- Onboard Analog 0-5V Actuator Temperature Sensor
Turbosmart Pro-Gate 50 Electronic Wastegate Instructions