The Turbosmart TS-0203-1036 Kompact Dual Port Blow-Off Valves is a direct bolt-on replacement for the OEM plastic valve found on the popular Hyundai i30N, Kona N & Veloster N models, offering both 'plumb-back' and atmosphere venting to satisfy both the factory ECU & the enthusiast's love of that BOV sound during gear shifts.
Manufactured from billet aerospace-grade aluminium with high-temperature seals, Turbosmart ensures minimal leakage and a complete seal across the bypass aperture - providing improved performance and better turbo response during on-boost gear changes.
Supplied with the necessary adaptor plate & hardware, the Turbosmart TS-0203-1036 Kompact Dual Port Blow-Off Valve is easy to install, making it a great upgrade that even the DIY enthusiast can take on at home and for those wanting to keep things as stealth as possible whilst still reaping the benefits from this awesome upgrade, each BOV is supplied with a blanking cap, allowing the user to simply blank off the atmosphere vent, making it a straight plumb-back unit.
- Direct Bolt-In/Plug-n-Play Upgrade For Hyundai i30N, KONA N & Veloster N Models
- Billet CNC Construction With Durable Anodized Finish
- High-Temp O-rings Ensure Minimal Leakage & Optimal Performance
- Blanking Cap Included To Convert To Plumb-Back Only For A More Stealth Install
- Designed & Manufactured In Australia
- Hyundai i30N
- KONA N
- Veloster N
* Please Note - This product is only suitable for the 2.0L i30 N, Kona N & Veloster N models. If you are requiring a BOV for the 1.6L i30 N-Line, Kona N-Line or Veloster N-Line, click HERE