Turbosmart's Kompact EM Series blow-off valves are a true plug-n-play unit, retaining full OE control of operation - no need for adaptors, extra reference hoses or complicated installations. Simply remove the OEM BOV and bolt the Turbosmart unit in place, it's that easy!
The Turbosmart Kompact EM BOV VR2 Dual Port is a direct bolt-on setup for the popular 1.6T & 1.8T Mercedes, Volvo 1.6T & Ford Ecoboost models (See vehicle applications below), offering superior thermal performance as well as effectively minimising leakage and boosting engine response... Not to mention, adding that sweet BOV sound during shifting.
The VR2 Dual Port BOV is a must-have for modern hybrid turbochargers that utilise OE electronic diverter valve, including the tuner-friendly Golf R, with the Turbosmart EM Series BOV able to aid the turbo to achieve target boost quickly and efficiently without adding any unwanted stress on the turbocharger and wastegate.
- Direct Bolt-In/Plug-n-Play Upgrade
- Patented Integrated Pressure Control
- Integrated proprietary high-temperature solenoid valve
- Billet Construction With High-Temp O-rings
- Available In Dual Port Configuration or Plumb-Back (Special Order)
- Ford EcoBoost
- Mercedes 1.6T & 1.8T Models 2009-On
- Volvo 1.6T 2010-On