Engineer-approved, direct bolt-on front brake upgrade for most popular early model Mazda RXs and their piston-engined varients.
Each kit features a large 11.5 inch 2-piece rotor arrangement, with light-weight CNC machined billet aluminium hubs & cross-drilled & slotted rotors, combined with a pair of fully reconditioned twin-piston callipers to provide your car with a substantial improvement in braking performance - all as a direct, bolt-in solution!
- CNC machined billet aluminium hubs, designed & machined in-house
- Great for street and race applications
- Still allows fitment of 15-inch wheels for racing
- Direct bolt-on kit, great for home DIY upgrade
- Hub face sits 12mm inward from standard giving extra clearance for big wheels
- 4 and 5 stud options available
- Kit weighs 13.15 kg each side
While we do try to always have kits ready to go, please allow 3-5 working days for assembly & packaging.
- 2-Piece 11.5 inch (295mm) 2-Piece cross-drilled, slotted & ventilated discs with CNC machined billet aluminium hubs
- Fully-reconditioned twin-piston callipers
- Custom 1-piece CNC machined backing plates
- New wheel bearings (pre-greased), seals & Bearing Caps - New Hub Nut Set Also Available (See Extras Tab - Excludes Gen1 RX7)
- ADR-Approved Rubber Brake Lines With Retainer Clips
- High-Performance Brake Pads
- High Tensile Hardware Set
*PLEASE NOTE - WHEN ORDERING YOUR BRAKE KIT, PLEASE PROVIDE THE STUB AXEL/BACKING PLATE DIMENSIONS LISTED BELOW SO THAT WE CAN ENSURE THE CORRECT KIT IS PROVIDED
*Please Note - 323 & Gen1 RX7 will require a small amount of clearancing around the ball joints for correct fitment
- Mazda RX2, RX3, RX4, RX7 Gen1 & 323 RWD
- R100/1300 also available (must use RX2/Capella strut)
- RWD 323 also available (must use RX3/808 strut)