The ultimate front brake upgrade for Mazda owners still wanting to run factory 13-inch wheels! Our new 9 Inch 4-Piston Wilwood Brake Kit, dubbed the 'Mini Me' upgrade is essentially a down-sized version our hugely-popular 12" Wilwood Package, combining fully ADR-Approved street-legal Wilwood 4-piston calipers, our own light-weight, CNC machined billet hubs & 1-piece caliper brackets, custom 9" cross-drilled & slotted rotors & high-performance brake pads.
Comprised of all brand new components, this package carries a host of benefits over similar kits on the market that utilise reconditioned parts - one key feature being that the custom disc rotor sits snugly & actually locates on the billet hub to more evenly distribute load, as opposed to just relying on the 4 hub mounting bolts when using an OEM Mazda hub with this disc arrangement - an important point that has caught many off guard when it comes to passing engineer's certification.
As with all of our brake upgrade kits, the billet hub assembly has been designed and precision-machined in-house for a perfect fit & finish and a significant weight reduction, which in this case in a solid 1.5kg over the factory steel hubs! Each hub is Fitted with M12 screw-in studs, with helicoils for a secure fit, suitable of course for use with factory steel wheels and similar.
Proven in performance, we've once again used quality ADR-approved and street-legal Wilwood 4-piston calipers & high-performance brake pads, mounting up to your factory Mazda strut via CNC-machined & zinc coated 1-piece caliper brackets.
A true premium, direct bolt-on upgrade that will still fit under factory 13" steel & alloy wheels, perfect for classic restorations where improved stopping power is required - you guys asked and here it is! Available to suit RX2/Capella, RX3/808, 323 GLC, RX4/929, & Gen1 RX7 (S1&2)
Get the most from your new brake upgrade by matching it with the correct master cylinder
While piecing together this awesome brake kit we tested numerous brake master cylinder & booster combos to find the setup best suited to the application to ensure optimum performance. To get the most from your upgrade and ensure correct operation as intended, we highly recommend installing one of our Remote Res Brake Master Cylinders* - See extras tab
Complete Strut & Brake Packages Also Available - Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +612 9792 7076 for pricing & availability
- Direct bolt-on upgrade
- Fits Under Factory 13" Steel Wheels
- ADR Approved and Street Legal Wilwood 4-Piston Calipers
- Custom Light-Weight Billet Hubs - 1.5kg Lighter Than OEM
- Disc Rotor Locates On Hub For Even Load Distribution
- 1-Piece CNC Machined Caliper Brackets
- Factory 4x110 PCD
- 9 Inch (228mm) Ventilated Rotors, Cross-Drilled & Slotted
- High-Performance Wilwood Brake Pads
- Quality Japanese Wheel Bearings
- Remote Res Brake Master Cylinder Required For Optimal Performance
- 9" Ventilated, Cross-Drilled & Slotted Rotors
- Light-Weight Billet Hubs
- Wilwood 4-Piston Calipers
- CNC-Machined 1-Piece Caliper Brackets
- Wilwood High-Performance Brake Pads
- Quality Japanese Wheel Bearings (Packed & Loaded) & Hub Seals
- Bearing Caps
- Rubber Brake Lines (braided upgrade available)
- Factory Wheel Cap Rubbers (x2)
Please allow 3-7 working days for assembly & packaging
- Gen1 RX7 (Series 1 & 2)
- 323 STC
*Please note: The performance of this brake upgrade relies heavily on having the correct brake master cylinder installed, as recommended above. Failing this, Pac Performance cannot guarantee the product will perform as intended.