Are you ready for the best out-of-the-box performance you've ever thought was possible...??
The all-new Garrett Advancing Motion G-Series has been tailored to meet the high demands of hardcore racing enthusiasts in a small package.
The Garrett G40-1150 turbocharger is suited to 2.0L – 6.0L engine displacements & 2 Rotor applications and is capable of producing up to a massive 1150 horsepower! Thanks to the all-new aerodynamics of the G Series compressor aero, the G40-1150 sees flow increases of up to 32% compared to the popular GTX4088R (16% turbine wheel increase), making it a weapon of a turbo for street/track applications!
As a Garrett Advancing Motion Master Distributor, we have access to the whole range of Garrett Performance & OEM turbochargers, with the ability to provide the best price & superior customer service to go with it! For any product not listed, contact us for pricing and availability!
Featuring all new compressor and turbine aero combined with high temperature resistant materials allowed engineers to push the limits of performance.
The Garrett G40-Series turbos are available in standard rotation and reverse rotation options, perfect for twin turbo applications or where there are installation restrictions.
All G Series Turbine housings are made from stainless steel to provide ultimate durability and temperature resistance up 1050 degrees C.
G40 turbine housing kits are available in four A/R. 0.85 A/R | 0.95 A/R | 1.06 A/R | 1.19 A/R stainless steel housings with T4 divided inlet flange and V-Band Inlet. The largest 1.19 A/R T4 turbine housing flows 43 LBS/MIN of air which is a 16% increase over the GTX4088R turbine wheel.
- G Series compressor aero increases flow up to 32% (compared to GTX4088R)
- 62mm and 71mm compressor inducer sizes are available
- Dual ceramic ball bearing with steel cages
- G Series turbine aero increases flow 16% (compared to GTX4088R)
- Inconel turbine wheel with 77mm inducer flows up to 43 lbs/min
- Lightweight aluminium backplate
- Fully machined speed sensor and pressure ports
- Water fittings included with super core
- Stainless steel turbine housings available with V-Band and T4 twin scroll inlet
- T4 turbine housing outlet V-Band dimension (117.4mm | 4.622” OD) is equal to existing GTX42, GTX45 and G42 models
- Inducer: 71mm
- Exducer: 88mm
- Trim: 65
- A/R: 0.80
- Inducer: 77mm
- Exducer: 70mm
- Trim: 84
As a Garrett Advancing Motion Performance Distributor, we have access to the whole range of Garrett Performance & OEM turbochargers, with the ability to provide the best price & superior customer service to go with it!