Modified cars these days are under tight scrutiny from the authorities so it pays to keep things legit under the hood. This Plumb Back BOV system was developed for our street car builds to meet engineer requirements and now we're making it available in kit form with everything you need.
Starting off with a Turbosmart Universal 32mm Plumb BOV, unused boost pressure is recirculated through a custom fabricated hardline into one of our Shielded High-Flow Air Filters with BOV provision. Each component is joined with durable Steel Spiral Hose & quality stainless hose clamps.
The result is a street legal, engineer approved setup that offers a quiet alternative to vent-to-atmosphere setups which are frowened upon from a legal perspective.
Our Air filters come with adaptors to suit 3, 3.5 & 4" turbo comp covers & pipes. We also offer filters to suit large frame turbos with 5" Inlets - See options tab.
- Engineer approved Shielded Air Filter
- High flow, washable and reusable conical filter element
- Dyno and track tested - 500+rwhp and 9-second ETs through this filter
- Intake adaptor rings to suit 3, 3.5 & 4 inch for universal fit
- Plumb Back BOV - quiet & legal
- Hardline utilises existing mounting points - direct bolt-on
- Steel Spiral hose retains shape & will not kink or collapse
- Stainless steel Clamps
- Filter Dimensions: Base 200mm, Length 160mm, Snout Width 140mm
- Durable Textured Black Powder Coated Finish (Satin & Gloss Black avail upon request)
- Turbosmart Universal 38mm Plumb Back BOV
- Turbosmart 29mm Adaptor
- Hardline Recirculation Pipe
- Shielded High-Flow Air Filter
- 1m Steel Spiral Hose
- 4x Stainless Hose Clamps
- Mazda RX3/808
- Mazda RX4/929
- Mazda RX2/Capella (Available upon request)