One of the most popular turbos in the Garrett range, the GTX3584RS is the only mid-frame turbocharger on the market capable of producing 550-1000 horsepower for 2.0L – 5.5L engines.
A brand new high horsepower turbine wheel flows exhaust gasses at a higher, more efficient rate than other GT and GTX turbine wheel designs. The new turbine wheel design allows for higher exhaust gas flow which increases aerodynamic efficiency compared to the previous design.
New hi-flowing, stainless steel turbine housings help decrease backpressure and range in size from 0.83, 1.01, and 1.21 A/R. These compact turbine housings are unique only to the GTX3584RS meaning they are not interchangeable with other GT/GTX35 products because of the new turbine wheel.
- Gen 2 aerodynamics feature increased horsepower range
- ”RS” designed, high horsepower turbine wheel
- Compact design for tight installations
- New fully-machined speed sensor port.
- Sold as assembly kits (super core + turbine kit)
- Comp outlet available in v-band & hose connection
Specifications & Features
- 67mm Comp Inducer, 84mm Comp Exducer
- 68.0mm Turbine
- Ball Bearing
- Oil & Water Cooled