The C125 is an exciting addition to MoTeC's new range of colour Displays and Display Loggers. Striking in design and powerful in functionality, the C125 offers display, data logging, auxiliary control and programmable LEDs all in one compact device.
The vivid 125mm screen (approx 5") is high resolution, ultra bright and anti-reflective for easy reading in direct sunlight. Numerous selectable layouts are provided with superb graphics that cater for day and night viewing. Within these layouts users can configure the channels and labels to suit their application.
An array of ten full colour LEDs is integrated into the unit for use as shift lights, warning lights or other driver alerts. The colour, function and intensity of each LED is programmable, allowing users to develop their own unique strategies and sequences.
The C125 Race Logging Kit is a cost-effective, plug-in display and data logging solution based on our new full colour C125 Display Logger. Offering professional level features at a club level price, the kit is quick and easy to connect, requiring no previous experience with MoTeC systems. Each component simply plugs into the professionally wired and terminated loom, which comes complete with a handy plug-in power adaptor. The kit is expandable and can be adapted to suit various applications.
The C125 Race Display Kit includes:
- C125 Display Logger
- 10 Hz GPS
- Two buttons, pre-wired
- Professional quality plug-in loom, terminated and labelled, with plug-in power adaptor
- Ethernet Cable
- Full colour display, logger and controller all-in-one eliminates the need for separate devices (I/O and logging optional)
- Includes a built-in array of 10 programmable, multi-coloured LEDs for shift lights and other driver alerts
- Impressive 125mm full colour LCD screen (approx 5") - ultra bright, high resolution and anti-reflective for easy viewing, even in direct sunlight
- Configurable channels and labels allow comprehensive customisation within the supplied layouts
- Supports Wideband Lambda from MoTeC PLMs or LTCs, using Bosch LSU or NTK UEGO 5 wire sensors
- Can be used standalone or in conjunction with other electronic devices including MoTeC CAN-based Expanders
- Also available in cost effective C125 Race Kits which include a plug-in loom with power adaptor, buttons, GPS and optional ECU adaptors
- Display-only and Logging Kits available
Logging and Analysis
- Optional 120 MB internal data logging - can be enabled at the time of purchase or later using a convenient password activation
- Fast download via Ethernet
- Accommodates over 300 channels derived from a mixture of analogue and digital inputs, RS232 and CAN data channels (optional I/O upgrade required for analogue and digital inputs)
- Configurable to use sensors from some existing engine management systems, including factory ECUs via OBD-II (adaptors required, sold separately)
- Data analysis with i2 Standard software (included) or optional i2 Pro with the Pro Analysis Upgrade
- Numerous selectable layouts supplied, including an RPM sweep, RPM dial and a multi-value style ideal for the dyno or warm up
- Each is available in four colour variations (red, green, blue, white)
- Configurable channels, measurement units and warnings
- 48 user-defined alarms, for example Low Oil Pressure, Low Fuel, Fastest Lap
- Programmable overrides - particularly useful for showing values such as lap times
- All layouts include a multi-purpose, zero-centred bar graph primarily for Lap Gain/Loss but can be configured for other purposes such as Fuel Level, G-Force (Lat or Long) and Steering Angle
- Can be turned on or off
- Three programmable 'pages' enable users to tailor layouts for different scenarios, for example: Dyno, Qualifying, Race, Driver 1/Driver 2
- Ensures only the most relevant information is displayed at any given time