The C127 has been designed with powerful functionality and an impressive, high resolution, full colour screen. Not just a sophisticated display, this device offers data logging, auxiliary control and programmable LEDs all in one streamlined device.
This model now also provides a composite video input as standard (e.g. for a rear vision camera), and USB Logging to a removable storage device as an optional upgrade.*
Measuring 176 mm (approx. 7 inches), the ultra bright screen is vibrant and anti-reflective, making it easy to view in direct sunlight. Numerous selectable layouts are supplied with configurable channels, labels and colour schemes. Or, for the flexibility to treat your screen as a blank canvas and design your own layout with unique graphics, sponsor logos, custom icons and gauges, opt for the Display Creator upgrade.
The C127 features 16 full colour LEDs integrated into the unit for use as shift lights, warning lights or other driver alerts. The colour, function and intensity of each LED is programmable, allowing users to develop their own unique strategies and sequences.
- Full colour display, logger and controller all-in-one eliminates the need for separate devices (I/O and logging optional)
- Includes a built-in array of 16 programmable, multi-coloured LEDs for shift lights and other driver alerts - 10 across the top and 3 down either side
- Impressive 176 mm full colour LCD screen (approx 7") - ultra bright, high resolution and anti-reflective for easy viewing, even in direct sunlight
- Configurable channels and labels allow comprehensive customisation within the supplied layouts
- Display Creator upgrade enables full customisation of the display graphics, including imported images, logos, custom icons, tailored screen layouts, creative gauges and more.
- Supports Wideband Lambda from MoTeC PLMs or LTCs, using Bosch LSU or NTK UEGO 5 wire sensors
- Can be used standalone or in conjunction with other electronic devices including MoTeC CAN-based Expanders
- Also available: cost effective C127 Race Kits which include a plug-in loom with power adaptor, buttons, GPS and optional ECU adaptors.
· Display and Logging Kits available
Logging and Analysis
- Optional 120 MB internal data logging - can be enabled at the time of purchase or later using a convenient password activation
- A further logging upgrade is available, this enables USB logging
- Fast download via Ethernet
- Accommodates over 300 channels derived from a mixture of analogue and digital inputs, RS232 and CAN data channels (optional I/O upgrade required for analogue and digital inputs)
- Configurable to use sensors from some existing engine management systems, including factory ECUs via OBD-II (adaptors required, sold separately)
- Includes i2 Standard data analysis software (i2 Pro available as an upgrade)
- Numerous selectable layouts supplied with a multitude of colour options
- Configurable channels, measurement units and warnings
- 48 user-defined alarms, for example Low Oil Pressure, Low Fuel, Fastest Lap
- Programmable overrides - particularly useful for showing values such as lap times
- All layouts include one or two zero-centric, multi-purpose bar graph/s for Lap Gain/Loss, Fuel Level, G-Force (Lat or Long), Steering Angle or other configurable channels
- Can be turned on or off
- Three programmable 'pages' enable users to tailor layouts for different scenarios, for example: Dyno, Qualifying, Race, Driver 1/Driver 2
- Ensures only the most relevant information is displayed at any given time
The C127 Race Display kit is available standalone or you can upgrade to the Race Logging Kit by checking the option below.