Sinister-looking turbochargers for the meanest street & competition cars - The 'Black Series' Garrett Turbochargers by Pac Performance provide the same proven Garrett performance & feature professionally-coated comp covers with etched logo for effect.
The Garrett G45-1500 turbocharger is suited to 2.0L – 8.0L engine displacements & 2 Rotor applications and is capable of producing up to a massive 1500 horsepower! Thanks to the all-new aerodynamics of the G Series compressor aero, the G45-1500 sees flow increases of up to 18% compared to the popular GTX45R (14% turbine wheel increase), making it a weapon of a turbo for street/track applications!
As a Garrett Advancing Motion Master Distributor, we have access to the whole range of Garrett Performance & OEM turbochargers, with the ability to provide the best price & superior customer service to go with it! For any product not listed, contact us for pricing and availability!
Featuring all-new compressor and turbine aero combined with high-temperature resistant materials allowed engineers to push the limits of performance and like all G Series turbochargers, the turbine housings are made from stainless steel to provide ultimate durability and temperature resistance up 1050 degrees C.
G45 turbine housing kits are available in four sizes 1.01 A/R | 1.15 A/R | 1.28 A/R | 1.44 A/R stainless steel housings with T4 divided inlet flange and V-Band Inlet options.
- G Series compressor aero increases flow up to 18% (compared to GTX45R)
- 67mm and 76mm compressor inducer sizes are available
- Dual ceramic ball bearing with steel cages
- G Series turbine aero increases flow 14% (compared to GTX45R)
- Lightweight aluminium backplate
- Fully machined speed sensor and pressure ports
- Water fittings included with super core
- Stainless steel turbine housings available with V-Band and T4 twin scroll inlet
- T4 turbine housing outlet V-Band dimension (117.4mm | 4.622” OD) is equal to existing GTX42, GTX45 and G42 models
- Inducer: 76mm
- Exducer: 109mm
- Trim: 44
- A/R: 0.85
- Inducer: 89mm
- Exducer: 82mm
- Trim: 84
As a Garrett Advancing Motion Performance Distributor, we have access to the whole range of Garrett Performance & OEM turbochargers, with the ability to provide the best price & superior customer service to go with it!