Just because you're not running EFI or even the latest CAN-bus enabled ECU, doesn't mean that you have to miss out on all the benefits on offer with the Microtech range of display & logger dash units!
Perfect for those still rocking carbies or older model ECUs, these Stand Alone Microtech Dash Kits provide you with all the gear you need to install, set up, and with the applicable dash units, start logging important data.
Available in 2 options, there's a setup for every application and budget from daily driven streeters to dedicated race cars and you'll be amazed at the functionality and opportunities that are opened up, especially with the Pro Dash Loggers.
- LTC Dash of your choice
- Oil Pressure Sensor
- Fuel Pressure Sensor
- Water Temp Sensor
Additional sensors can also be added for parameters including Air Temp, Trans Temp as well as O2 Wideband & EGT sensors with the addition of a CAN hub, all of which are sold separately - See options tabs
The perfect companion for the LTC series ECUs, the Microtech LTC Dash Systems offer a host of exciting features all housed in a durable yet still aesthetically-pleasing billet aluminium housing.
- Easy to read touch screen displays
- Compatible with Microtech, Motec and Haltech ECU's
- Handset capability which will enable you to tune your Microtech ECU directly from the dash itself
- Real time display of engine parameter's via the full colour glare-resistant touch screen LCD with user-selected layouts display the information you want to see
- Adjustable LED warning and shift lights built in
- Indicator LED lights built in & a high beam indicator to make them ADR compliant & able to be engineer approved
- A high speed USB port for speedy download to your laptop
- Full logging capabilities*
- Road speed display via GPS
Oil/Fuel pressure wiring diagram
Please Note: When downloading the MicroTech LTC Handset Editor software above please ensure you already have the current MicroTech Laptop Software v3.1 installed. If its not already installed you can download it using this LINK